Our industrial module can process up to six cubic meters of waste in a ten-day cycle. Ideal for large-scale insect rearing, the industrial bioconversion module allows for an easy, instant and low-cost fly farm set-up.
Simply plug in the unit and we will monitor it for you remotely to ensure successful insect rearing.
Farmers | Hospitality industries | Schools | Food factories | Shopping centres
From waste to biofertilizer
Black Soldier Fly fertilizer is a high-quality 100% organic and sustainable alternative to chemical fertilizers. Safe to use around children and pets, odourless for indoor use and made in a low-impact, minimum waste method – it is perfect for organic farming, horticulture, viticulture and gardening.
- Save on waste management costs.
- Space savvy.
- Minimal odour.
- Provides greener alternative to landfill dumping.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Can be modified to collect biogas.
- Modular design makes it easy to expand and increase in size.
- Black soldier flies are known to be a harmless as it they don’t act as a vector of diseases (as compared to the common house fly).
Rent or buy your own Khepri Bioconversion Module
Rental option 1
We provide insect eggs and we will come to collect the larvae after each ten-day cycle (collection fee applies).
Rental option 2
Rent a bioconversion module for a monthly fee with Khepri’s ongoing support and remote monitoring. Or buy and manage your bioconversion unit.